Do Lithuanian passport holders require a visa to enter the US?
Considering 2010, the US Electronic System for Travel Authorization has been the essential travel document for visa-exempt travelers that fly to the US. The only time that this document is not required is if you have a valid visa issued by a US Embassy. Click here to check the requirements to apply.
What is the US ESTA?
US VISA FOR Lithuanian CITIZENS
US VISA FOR Luxembourg CITIZENS
The Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) is an automatic system that helps in determining your eligibility to go to the USA under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP). It also assesses whether there are any safety risks with your travel. The traveler is advised of his/her eligibility to travel to the United States.
How long can I stay in the United States having an ESTA?
The ESTA is valid for 2 years after issued. Please feel free to contact iVisa 24/7 via phone or chat if the ESTA program is the right selection for your planned journey to talk.
Lithuanians will require the following for us to publish their application:
- Passport — applicants need to have a passport which remains valid for at least another 6 months in the planned date of arrival in Dubai. Otherwise, you risk having your application denied.
- A passport scan — we only need the information page of your passport. Make sure to have a passport with at least 6-month validity in the planned date of entry.
- An electronic photograph of you — in order to finish your application, our visa specialists will require a digital photo of all applicants.
- Email address — when applying with iVisa, your visa will be sent to you via email, so make certain that you introduce a valid email address you have access to.
- Means of payment — iVisa takes multiple procedures of payment such as credit/debit cards or Paypal.