If you are a student or someone that is running on a budget, this 2000 calorie shake is the best way to facilitate your health and well-being without spending a fortune.
All ingredients that have been used for its preparation can easily be sourced and don’t come at a high cost. Still, you can change them according to your preference and taste.
Table of Contents
Related: 7 Food Essentials for Tough Routine
Ingredient list to prepare 2000 calorie shake
- Whey protein powder (2 scoops)
- Full cream milk or any other milk of your choice (2 cups)
- Steel-cut Oats (2 cups)
- Bananas (2 nos)
- Peanut butter (2 tablespoons)
- Honey (1 tablespoon)
- Blueberries (1 cup)
- Raspberries (1 cup)
- Calories: 2347
- Net Carb: 359g
- Total Fat: 56g
- Protein: 120g
Steps for preparing a 2000-calorie shake
- Combine all items in a blender and pulse for approximately 2-3 minutes. While doing so, keep an eye on the shake’s thickness and desired texture. Additionally, avoid the formation of lumps when combining whey protein with peanut butter.
- Once the mixture is thoroughly combined, add some ice cubes (optional) to give the shake an icy, crunchy flavour and texture. After that, garnish with sliced blueberries or shredded coconut and serve chilled.
- If you are unable to take all of the shakes immediately, put them in two or three jars in the refrigerator for future consumption.
Handy hints for preparing a 2000-calorie shake:
- You may substitute your preferred artificial sweetener for honey.
- Bring all ingredients to room temperature before blending to ensure that the desired consistency is obtained.
- The elements can be substituted or substituted with their most likely substitutes. Nonetheless, bear in mind the nutritious value.
- Throughout the shake’s preparation, keep an eye out for any large lumps that could jeopardise your efforts to
- achieve the desired taste and texture.
- You can top the shake with water to achieve the appropriate thickness and consistency.
The Bottom Line
This 2000-calorie drink is ideal for anyone searching for a quick and healthy meal at any time of day. Apart from supplying adequate nutrition, it also satisfies your taste buds.